In order to help make your registration process easier we have created a Teacher’s Guide that you can access by emailing P.A.R.T.Y@toh.ca to receive a copy. Also, please note the P.A.R.T.Y program day is offered in English only.
Automated Registration Process:
It is imperative that the confirmations are completed via the on-line link when you receive the e-mail requiring your response for the spring and fall confirmations.
Registration can only be accomplished on-line. You have 30 minutes to complete the on-line registration session before it times out. We recommend you review the form and gather your information before you start inputting information in the form. If the 30 minutes is exceeded the computer will erase your form instead of sending it. Please note you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail a few moments after you have submitted your registration form to let you know that we have received it, therefore if you don’t receive the confirmation e-mail you’ll know that we have not received your form.
- Registration Confirmation
Once your registration form and cheque have been received, the P.A.R.T.Y. Co-ordinator will assign a date to your school. You will receive an automatic email with a link to inform you of the date; using this link please confirm within one week that you agree or not agree with the assigned date.
A reminder e-mail is sent to you approximately one month prior to your PARTY day in order to prepare accordingly for the day.
You don’t have to reply to that e-mail. The PARTY Coordinator will contact you personally to confirm the final details such as the time, number of students and meeting location.
- Consent form (note: the consent form is presently being updated to adhere to current practices.)
We require one completed Parent/Guardian consent form (which includes consent to take photos) for each student that will be attending the program. This is in addition to your own school consent form. You will find the form in the Teacher’s Guide. The completed forms are to be brought on your scheduled P.A.R.T.Y. Program day. Please notify the coordinator if there is a student who has come to the program but has restrictions in participation referring to The Ottawa Hospital consent form. These forms will allow us to take pictures of your great day and put them on our Facebook page.
Should you need to cancel your day you must complete and submit the Cancellation form found on-line at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled P.A.R.T.Y. date to ensure your $100 deposit is returned. After that, your deposit is non-refundable. Once we have received your cancellation form your spot will be re-assigned to a school that is on our waiting list and your cheque will be returned. Please review the Cancellation policy to familiarize yourself with the details.
- Important notes to remember:
- Please read the Teacher’s Guide carefully before registering; you will find in it a checklist to help you with the registration and confirmation process.
- Your school’s registration form will be noted but considered complete only when our office has received your $100 cheque deposit.
- Schools are scheduled on a first come with payment, first served basis.
- Due to the popularity of our program each school will be allotted one P.A.R.T.Y. Program date. Second dates will only be assigned once we have fulfilled all the initial requests.