In compliance with the Ontario’s Excellent Care for All Act which came into law in June 2010, The Ottawa Hospital (TOH) is pleased to share its Quality Improvement Plan. The vision of the Ottawa Hospital is to provide each patient with world-class care, exceptional service, and compassion that we would want for our loved ones. We strive to provide our patients with care that is accessible, effective, efficient, safe and centered on their needs. At the Ottawa Hospital, quality means delivering on all these elements. Our goal is to attain a top 10 percent status among North American hospitals in the delivery of safe, high-quality care. The 2019/20 QIP is a road map toward attaining that goal.
For more information, please refer to the following documents:
- The Ottawa Hospital: Quality Improvement Plan Narrative (ENG) (PDF)
- The Ottawa Hospital: Progress Report (PDF)
- The Ottawa Hospital: Work plan (PDF)
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care: Excellent Care for All Act
- Previous year’s QIP: Health Quality Ontario – QIP Navigator
Last updated on: June 14th, 2019