The Ottawa Hospital takes part in the international #HelloMyNameIs campaign, in which staff pledge to introduce themselves to every patient, every time. Our goal is to put you at ease and improve your patient experience by giving you the compassionate care that we would want for our loved ones.
Ask me about our research
Research improves care at The Ottawa Hospital and around the world. The “Ask me about our research” campaign aims to increase patient participation and engagement in research.
Patients can help staff provide the best care by:
- using tools such as the care board in your hospital room and this Patient and Family Care Guide
- taking an active role in your care plan
- noting all medications and doses you take and are prescribed
- asking your patient care team questions and voicing any concerns you may have
- committing to our non-violence policy toward hospital staff