If you are a nursing health-care professional and are interested in visiting The Ottawa Hospital to increase your knowledge and share yours with us, please contact us.
Simply fill in the online Study Tour Request Form indicating your areas of interest and the timeframe in which you would like to complete your tour. We will work with you to organize a visit that will best suit your learning objectives. Please indicate which Corporate or Clinical Units that you are interested in visiting.
Click on the links below to get more details about each area or unit before completing the Study Tour Request Form. You may select as many as you wish.
We generally need a minimum of four weeks to process your request. For more information, contact Nancy Frazer.
Corporate and Clinical Units
- Nursing Professional Practice Department
- Clinical Pathways
- Clinical Programs
- Critical Care/Emergency/Trauma
- Medicine/Mental Health/Family Practice
- Obstetrics/Gynecology/Newborn Care/Women’s Health
- Rehabilitation Services
- Model of Nursing Clinical Practice
- Quality Improvement
- Recruitment and Retention
- Research page
To further assist you with the planning of your visit, please visit:
- Directions to The Ottawa Hospital
- Street Map to get you to TOH (PDF)
- Via Rail (train)
- Greyhound (bus)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport
- Ottawa Tourism
- University of Ottawa School of Management
Last updated on: February 4th, 2021