Director, Multi Care Kidney Clinic
Dr. Davis completed her MD at University of Calgary. She completed her Internal Medicine residency, as well as fellowships in General Internal Medicine and Nephrology, at University of British Columbia.
She is currently the Medical Director of the Multi Care Kidney Clinic.
- Advanced chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Patient decision support / decision aids
- Supportive / palliative care in CKD
- Conservative Kidney Management
- Decision support for people with advanced CKD; supportive / palliative care and quality of life initiatives for people with CKD.
Last updated on: July 7th, 2017