Here are some suggestions to create a dialogue with your teen about the P.A.R.T.Y. Program.
- What is The Stupid Line?
- What is The “A” word?
- What is the Contract for Life? Did you bring a copy home?
- What are some things you learned during the Rehab presentation?
- What was the most surprising thing that you learned at the program? Explain why.
- What part of the P.A.R.T.Y. Program session had the most impact on you? Why?
- What will you remember most about the P.A.R.T.Y. Program, or a message it relayed?
- What did the Injury Survivors talk about at the end of the program day?
Adapted from: P.A.R.T.Y. Program Calgary