Here are some community resources about senior’s health that you might find helpful:
- Osteoporosis Canada – Osteoporosis Canada serves people who are at risk for, or who currently have, osteoporosis.
- ReThink Dementia – Designed to enhance public understanding of dementia, and to make it easier for people to get information and support.
- Alzheimer’s Society of Canada – Learn about Alzheimer’s research
- Aging at Home: Common Problems and Solutions
- How Seniors are Designing Social Support Networks
- The Ultimate Guide to Home Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
- The Benefits of Emotional Support Animals
- Guide to Addiction Prevention for Seniors
- Finding a Family: Discovering Your Queer Community When You’re 65
- Dental Care Tips for Caregivers
Friends of Cognitive Health aims to educate you and dispel myths and prejudices about dementia.