Here are some community resources on nutrition and healthy eating that you might find helpful:
- Dietitians of Canada – Provides trusted food and nutrition information.
- EatRight Ontario – Easy to use nutrition information to help you make healthier food choices.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation – Learn about the steps you can take to make sure you’re eating a heart-healthy diet. Whether cooking at home or eating out, you will be able to make heart-healthy choices that will help lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Ottawa Breastfeeds – Provides Ottawa families with easy access to information and resources on breastfeeding.
- Introducing Solids to Your Infant – What you need to know about starting solids
- NutriSTEP® Questionnaire –NutriSTEP® is a simple questionnaire to assess your child’s eating, physical activity, screen time habits and more.
- Healthy Eating: How To – A basic guide to eating healthy: How to freeze fruits and vegetables, how to make smoothies, and more.