Here are some community resources on immunization that you might find helpful:
- Immunization Canada
- Get the Immunization Canada App!
- Easily stores and records vaccine information
- Manages your vaccination appointments
- Get access to vaccination schedules
- Pain-Free Injections in Babies – This resource provides some methods you can use to help reduce the pain and anxiety associated with having your baby vaccinated.
- Public Health Immunization Information – Information from the City of Ottawa about immunization clinics in schools, the requirements for school enrolment, and more.
Immunization Well-Child Toolkit
- Why Vaccinations are a Healthy Choice for a Strong Immune System – Addresses top concerns from parents about vaccines to help them make informed and healthy choices for their children.
- Tips for a Positive Immunization Experience – Encourages parents to take steps before, during, and after a vaccine for a better immunization experience.
- If you Choose not to Vaccinate your Child, Understand the Risks and Responsibilities