he Ottawa Hospital Academic Family Health Team offers many external community resources to patients.
Here are some general resources that you might find helpful:
- College of Family Physicians of Canada – Provides helpful information about healthy living. Any health or medical information is provided for reference, and is not intended to replace advice or care from a health-care professional.
- Community Health and Resource Centers – The Coalition of Community Health and Resource Centres of Ottawa helps you understand local health and social issues, and also tells you what resources are available in your neighbourhood.
- Ottawa Public Health – Ottawa Public Health provides services such as health protection and promotion, disease and injury prevention, control of communicable diseases, and family health services.
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
- Ottawa 211
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO) CLEO is a community legal clinic, founded in 1974, that specializes in public legal education.
- Family Law Education for Women (FLEW) – FLEW is a public legal education project funded by the government of Ontario to assist women in understanding their family law rights.
Last updated on: December 5th, 2016