Do you have questions about psychosis?
Are you worried that you, or someone you care about, is suffering from psychosis? Would you like more information about the services offered at On Track?
Call us at 613-737-8069
What to expect when you call us:
- Support. Many people call us because they’re worried or scared and aren’t sure where to turn. We’re here to listen and to offer support.
- Confidentiality. You’ll have a confidential phone conversation with a registered nurse or a social worker who will listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Help. If we think that On Track can help you, we’ll offer you an appointment for a consultation.
- Resources. If another community resource would fit your needs better, we’ll help put you in touch with it.
1355 Bank Street
We’re across the street from the Billings Bridge transit station.
For transit information, please visit www.octranspo.com or call the OC Transpo Info Centre at 613-741-4390. (TTY 613-741-5280)
In crisis now? If you or someone you know is in need of urgent help,
- Call the Mental Health Crisis Line
Within Ottawa: 613-722-6914
Outside Ottawa: 1-866-996-0991or
- Go to the closest hospital emergency room or
- Call 911
Last updated on: July 25th, 2017