Scheduling an appointment
- New patients require a referral from their doctor
- New patients will be called by the Admitting Department to schedule their first appointment
- All patient visits require a booked appointment
- Telephones are answered Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 – 4:15 p.m.
- Tel.: 613-738-8400 ext. 88333
For every appointment, please…
- Bring your provincial Health Card and Ottawa Hospital Green Card (if any information on your green card has changed, please stop at Patient Registration on the main level to update your card before coming to the 4th floor).
- Bring all your prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Prepare your questions in advance for the team.
- Ask for prescription renewals if needed.
If you have diabetes, please…
- bring your log book and glucose meter.
- bring all your medication including insulin.
- bring a snack (you may have to wait to be seen).
Home Video Visits – Now Available
We are pleased to offer home video visits as an option to see your doctor or healthcare team. Also called “e-visits”, they are like regular appointments, but instead of visiting in-person, you connect with your doctor or healthcare team using your computer or mobile device. This may be an option for you if travelling to the clinic is inconvenient. If you are interested, talk to your doctor or another member of your healthcare team to see if e-visits would be an option for you.
For more information click on link below:
Foustanellas Endocrine and Diabetes Centre
The Ottawa Hospital – Riverside Campus – 4th floor
1967 Riverside Drive
Ottawa ON K1Y 7W9
Directions, Maps, Parking
Hours of Operation
7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday
Last updated on: December 19th, 2018