We care for families – right from the start
We are very pleased you are going to have your baby at our hospital. It is a privilege to share your birth experience.
Our approach is ‘family-centred’ – that means, we try to give you the kind of birth experience you want. We support your right to make decisions based on your own beliefs and values. We provide personal care, education, and support according to your needs and wishes.
Our goals are:
- to help you during your pregnancy, labour, and birth
- to provide a safe and caring environment
- to help you with early parenting
The first few days with your baby are important. Staying together is the best way to begin your first precious days as a family. We want you to have a great start together.
You’re expecting a baby. Congratulations!
What to do next?
- Register for your delivery by calling the Admitting department:
- General Campus: 613-737-8200
- Civic Campus: 613-761-4131
- Sign up for MyChart
Using MyChart during your pregnancy will give you access to the following:
- Maternal Health Questionnaire
- Self-schedule support groups
- Upcoming appointments
- Test results
- Your newborn’s documents, including the Proof of Birth letter
- Proxy Consent Form
If your partner signs up for MyChart, they too can have access to your baby’s health information
Don’t wait! Register your delivery and sign up to MyChart as soon as you can. These steps will improve communication with your care team and ensure you have the best birthing experience possible.
Last updated on: April 27th, 2021