Favourite Icon

Access or Correction to your Personal Health Information

For access to your health record, or to request a correction, contact the Health Records Department.

Civic Campus
1053 Carling Avenue
Ottawa ON  K1Y 4E9
Tel: 613-798-5555 ext. 18720

Riverside Campus
1967 Riverside Drive
Ottawa, ON  K1H 7W9
Tel: 613-738-8400 ext. 82231

TOH Cancer Centre
503 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON  K1H 7C4
Tel: 613-737-7700 ext. 70274

General Campus
501 Smyth Road
Ottawa ON  K1H 8L6
Tel: 613-737-8899 ext. 78800