Do you have or are you at risk for Type 2 Diabetes or Prediabetes? Are you over 18 years of age?
Our team can help you:
- Understand Prediabetes and Diabetes
- Know your risks
- Help you learn strategies for prevention
- Make the right nutritional choices
- Set healthier lifestyle goals
- Gain confidence and take charge of your health!
We offer one-on-one sessions, and a four-session group program (for people living with Prediabetes).
To Make an Appointment
For patients belonging to The Ottawa Hospital Academic Family Health Team contact:
613-798-5555 ext. 13512
If you are not a patient of The Ottawa Hospital Academic Family Health Team complete the following online form:
Please specify which education session you’d like to attend:
- One-on-one session; or
- Ounce of Prevention (OOP) Prediabetes group program.
- Diabetes Canada – Helps those affected by diabetes live healthy lives, works to prevent the onset and consequences of diabetes
- Champlain LHIN Diabetes Services – Provides links to services, tools, and resources to those affected by diabetes
- Foot Services across the Champlain LHIN Region – Find a foot care service in the Champlain region
Last updated on: May 21st, 2020