Our Vision and Mission
- The Department of Medical Imaging offers a full scope of comprehensive diagnostic, therapeutic and image guided therapies throughout the Champlain Region.
- To provide our patients and staff with a safe and healthy environment, while striving towards achieving a top 10% status as a Department of excellence in Medical Imaging across North America in both quality and compassion.
- To advance quality patient care through close adherence to the best practice guidelines described by our respective governing colleges and affiliated professional organizations.
- To educate future Medical Imaging health care professionals, in partnership with our affiliated universities, community colleges and training organizations.
- To develop and share knowledge and technology in the delivery of Medical Imaging services through our participation in research initiatives.