Making an Appointment
- New patients require a referral from their physician or optometrist to one of our ophthalmologists.
- Consult requests should be faxed to 613-739-6291.
- All patient visits require a scheduled appointment.
- To schedule an appointment, call 613-737-8575.
For your appointment, please
- Remove hard lens 48 hours and soft lens 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Bring your provincial Health Card and Ottawa Hospital green card.
- Bring your glasses/contact lenses with case.
- Bring your list of medications and eye drops.
- Park in the Critical Care Wing lot. It is closest to the Eye Institute.
Hours of Operation
- Clinical/Diagnostic Services: Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Surgical Day Care Unit: Mon. – Fri., 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
University of Ottawa Eye Institute
The Ottawa Hospital – General Campus
Critical Care Wing – 3rd Floor
501 Smyth Road
Ottawa ON K1H 8L6 (Canada)
Tel.: 613-737-8575 (Main Reception)
Last updated on: December 12th, 2016